Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Hi, I logged in to spotify today and I saw that all my playlists are gone. Can you please send them back to simonmolinder@hotmail.com?

Mine are all gone too. I am aware that there has been set up two duplicate accounts, but when I try to log into my old account Furore, it says my password is wrong. This is probably my own fault, but I cannot retrieve the password without accessing through facebook which makes me log into the new account.

My playlists are all gone from my Spotify on my Android phone, and I get the error of playlists not syncronising on my Mac.

Help appreciated. 

Marked as solution

Hi,

It looks like there was a server issue this morning, it has been fixed now.

If you log in then out, your playlists should be back 🙂
Marked as solution

Hi everyone, 

How's that working for you now that you've logged back in again? Playlists syncing as normal?

Yes. It functions again. Thanks.

Thank you, it's working normally again 🙂

Working like usual! Thank you so much c:

Oh thank you so much!! 😄

all my playlists and starred songs are back~

All my playlistsare gone
How di i recover

Argentocorazon - It's probably best if you email in, as we'll need to take a couple of security details before fixing anything. Just email in here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Help!! All my playlists have disappeared 😞 all of them.. is there a way to get them back??

many thanks.. Gemma

@gemsygems wrote:

Help!! All my playlists have disappeared 😞 all of them.. is there a way to get them back??

many thanks.. Gemma

Hey 🙂

Welcome to the community!

I would suggest you have a quick read at this topic to see if the steps outlined there resolve your issue. If not, I would suggest you get in touch via the online contact form. If you get an automated email reply, just reply directly to that message and it will go to a member of the team 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

i have resolved my problem..i've re-built my playlist from what i had already printed..thanks every one

Hello I lost my playlist named "Qwertious" I have contacted support and they have not replied yet, I am probaly just being inpatient but could you please restore it please?

Thanks

I have solved the solution. 🙂

I have also deleted accidently a playlist entitled '50th" - can anyone help ?

thks

duncanm

Hi duncanm - Sure, I've just restored '50th' for you. 

If any other users are missing a specific playlist, please check out this handy thread here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Deleted-a-Playlist/td-p/180006

Hi Spotify,

All of my spotify playlists are gone too! I changed the country I was in from UK to US, and all of a sudden they were all gone. What should I do? One of them showed up but the rest are gone.

Thanks,

Saatvik

@Saatvik wrote:

Hi Spotify,

All of my spotify playlists are gone too! I changed the country I was in from UK to US, and all of a sudden they were all gone. What should I do? One of them showed up but the rest are gone.

Thanks,

Saatvik

Could you give us an indication of which playlists in particular are missing? I'm seeing 11 on your account at present.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts