Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

yesterday all of my spotify playlist where gone. i want them back 😞 please help me get them back

I also forgot to mention that missing playlists can be a sign of a duplicate account. I've posted instructions on how to sort this yourself here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

Quitie85, it looks like this is what's happened in your case. Just try signing in with "qutie85_" as your username to get everything back.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

My playlists are also gone, i can only see two of them left! 😞

Marked as solution

Xhisor - I'm sending an email to you now, keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you sir, worked great! 🙂

A week ago only the songs on my main playlist disappeared exept the songs that were local and songs that were sent by friends. I would be grateful if i could get it back 🙂

Hi Carbo- I've just done a bit of maintenance on your account. Has that playlist been restored for you?

Try signing out and signing back in to see if they've returned. 

unfortunately no Smiley Sad

Hey Carbo - Not to worry, we can keep trying. 

I've just sent you an email asking for some more details. Keep an eye on your personal inbox for me. 

All of a sudden my account looks like it did months ago before I added new playlists and a bunch of songs!!!!!!  They are all gone!!!  HELP please!  

Hi hrking24- What's most likely happened here is you've made two accounts on our system. 

I've just sent you an email so we can confirm a few more details. Have a look in your personal inbox when you get the chance. 

This happened to me too today. Help me please?

Hey b272864, welcome to the Community.

There are currently 20 playlists on your account - are none of these showing up? None appear to have been removed in a while and you don't have any extra accounts in our system.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you!

I've solved it. I could see the playlists (on my phone) but my one year subscription had ended, so all playlists showed zero songs. Renewed my Subscription, and now everything is allright. Sorry for the false alarm. 🙂

Hi. I'm having the same problem. I created my account via facebook, the email for it is homm.carcity@hotmail.com

I don't think it's the duplicate account issue since, as I said, the account was made via facebook. I currently only have one playlist on the account, but as it contains almost 700 songs I'd be glad if you guys could restore it. Thanks in advance.

edit: since that e-mail adress seem to have been removed due to inactivity (and I've noticed you've sent solutions to people via email), if you do have a solution, please send it to carcity_h@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Hi Carcity- I've just sent you an email with a link to that missing playlist. 

Have a look in your personal inbox when you get a moment--thanks!

Thanks for the quick response. It worked! 🙂 Thank you so much for the help. 🙂

I was having issues with Spotify going into offline mode and so I reinstalled it. After the reinstall all my favourites and playlists were gone. After some minutes the favourites came back, but all playlists are still missing! I'm getting the 'Could not syncronise playlists' message and I've tried clearing my cache and have relogged several times, but nothing helps! I have tons of playlists with tons of songs on them, and I really want to get them back! Please help!

Hello , play list is gone :&&

I got same problem  , Help ;&

Suggested posts