Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

I seem to have the same problem as these people. My spotify went to offline mode and couldn´t connect to my network, so i reinstalled it. At first i still couldn´t reconnect but after a few hours i finally logged in to my account. But now all of my playlists and starred songs are gone. I had a 3 year old "project"  and over 40 playlists with a couple thousand songs in there. PLEASE HELP!

BTW, on my Android phone, every playlist and starred songs are still there!

I checked on someone else's computer, and my playlists were there. I tried logging on and off a couple times from this comp and my own, and after a while my playlists all came back. Dunno if ths was what fixed it though.

I cant find my old playlists either can someone please help? think it may be this facebook/old account issue as i have been on spotify a long time?

how do i get them back on my new facebook linked account?

Hi I am having the same issue, all of my playlists have disappeared from the desktop client, I still have them on my phone, but they wont show up on the computer..... help please?

Marked as solution

Hi, I also lost all my tracks and when I try to play a track it states streaming is only available to premium members. I am a premium member. Please help.

Hi guys,

I understand there was a problem with the playlist servers last night, which should now be sorted. It looks to have been a temporary thing. Anyway, thank you for your patience.

The team are working really hard at the moment to make sure it doesn't happen again. Have your playlists all reappeared?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi! I have the same problem as the people above me. Yesterday, the fifth may 2012, i found out all my playlist and my starred songs where suddently gone. I don't know what to do, I have used a lot of time making them and feel kinda sad right now. Is there anyway to get the playists and my starred songs back? My username on Spotify is "Kakaoo"

Heidi.

Hey Heidi, welcome to the Community.

It looks like you've ended up with two accounts. This can be easily fixed - just see my instructions here.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have now tried to log in to Spotiy with me "oldest" account, the one where my username is "Kakaooo". There is my old playlists from 2010. I have also tried to log in with my facebook hotmail and password, the one their I lost all my playlists and starred songs, and still I can't find them. I also tried to unkonnected to facebook but I can't figure out what different it makes. The spotify account I paid to use was the one connected to facebook. I am starting to wonder if all my playlist disapeared because the month I had payed for expired but i had the time to pay for another month..

Hi Heidi,

Could you try logging in with the username 'kakaoo' and your Spotify password, and you should access the right account. Has this sorted it?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Help my playlists are gone

My playlists have recently gone after a re-format im guessing this is normal is there any way for me to get them back?

Ta

Hi. Yes, I did that, and the playlists is still not there. My silly username is "Kakaooo" with three O's, I wrote it wrong the first time.

Heidi.

mayorofnantes - it looks like you've ended up with two accounts. See my instructions here

alphabot - I can't see any playlist activity on your account since one was added on April 20th. There should be 6 playlists on your account at the moment, is that incorrect?

illuminert1 - how many playlists should you have? I'm seeing 7 on your account at the moment.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi!

My playlists are gone too..

@scheissewurst wrote:

Hi!

My playlists are gone too..

I can see 5 playlists on your account at the moment. Is that not right?

I should have a lot..There was one playlist that was calles "Heidi". Those 7 playlist you are seing is my old ones. The ones I am missing is the ones I had when I log in with my facebook password and hotmail, the account I been using for over a year...

You know what, I guess I just have to start all over again, with the right account this time. I am sory for all the problem (and bad english). Thanks.

Heidi.

Illuminert1 - You have two accounts, one with the username 'kakooo' and another with the username 'kakoo'. The 'kakoo' account has your most recent playlists, and is an Unlimited account. If you access this account, you'll see all your playlists.

I can see you've just upgraded your old 'kakooo' account to Unlimited. So you now have two subscriptions. I'd suggest getting in touch with our payments team to discuss this, to avoid any double billing. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts