Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Hiya, the same thing has happend to me.... Can you guys restore my playlist. They are høne from my computer and my mobile:/ would be really helpful if you could:)

@macco11 wrote:
Hiya, the same thing has happend to me.... Can you guys restore my playlist. They are høne from my computer and my mobile:/ would be really helpful if you could:)

I've restored some of your playlists now - how does it look?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I had to reinstall Spotify today and got an error saying it couldn't sync my playlists. Can you help? Thanks!

I have my playlists on my phone/iPad but I don't have them on my desktop client... anyway I can get them restored? super weird I just logged in this morning and poof application looked like I just started using it.

all my playlist's are gone! my account name is reni90

Mine are gone, too 😞

Tchocky, csy, reni90, WeavShow - We're currently having some trouble with one of our servers, which may be causing this. We're working as hard as we can to sort it, so it should be fixed before long.

For any updates, keep an eye on our Twitter page I mention in my signature. This will tell you as soon as it's sorted.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

This server issue was sorted yesterday evening so your playlists should now be behaving normally. Please let me know if they're not. I'll then dive into your accounts and see what I can do.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Spotify asked me to relogin and then I lost all my playlists and it shows me as a free member now. I dont have playlist on any of my devices now and it is asking me to signup for premium service of which I am already a member.

Please help!!!!!!

Yatin

Is it possible you unlinked your Facebook and Spotify accounts, and then logged in with your Facebook credentials (which is now not associated with your Spotify account)?

This is what happened:

I was listening to Spotify. Saw an artist page on facebook (same accoutn that was used to login to spotify playing music). Clicked on FB to listen to her playlist. It asked for opening spotify client (although it was already open). I agreed and boom I had to relogin. 1st it did accept my credentials but yet asked me again if I am yatinsdsu and asked for password again and then did not accept it and later when I managed to login after several tries - My all playlists were gone and my subscription status as well.

Hey yatinsdsu, it appears you have ended up with two accounts, one of which was craeted through Facebook. Since you've got a payment set up on both please get in touch with our payments team through our contact form.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hello

The same thing happened to me today. I think I've ended up with two accounts.
My playlists are gone, and after I updated the client it now sais that my username is:

Username:

And I'm quite sure that's not my usual username.

Plundahl - We may need to take some extra details here to find that other account. It's probably best if you email into Customer Support. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you nice and quickly.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi I too have had a playlist vanish from my account, can anyone help with this??
Marked as solution

@Chincha wrote:
Hi I too have had a playlist vanish from my account, can anyone help with this??

I've just restored two playlists that were recently removed on your account. How's it looking now?

It's back!!!! Thanks

My playlist 'Bra skit' was somehow deleted from my account today. Could you please restore it for me?

@MartinStahlberg wrote:

My playlist 'Bra skit' was somehow deleted from my account today. Could you please restore it for me?

Look at your Spotify. Now look at me. Now back to your Spotify. Your playlist is now restored.

Thank you very much, dear Sir!

Suggested posts