Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Mine are gone as well, I logged in with Facebook like I always have, except all of my saved playlists are gone as well as starred songs. 

nevermind, got them back (:

Hey guys, please make sure you've read my instructions on the thread here in case you've got a duplicate account - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

I'll help out with the rest as much as I can but there might just be too many. It's probably best if you get in touch with one of our support agents through the contact form if you're still having trouble.
Just go via 'About Us' (above) then 'Contact Form'
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

HELP ME! All of my playlists are gone as well. I have no idea what to do, plese help me!

Hi.

My username is ZNealy and all my Spotify playlists are gone. I was prompted as a new user when I started Spotify up this evening and mistakenly clicked that I was in fact a new user. Now my Spotify playlists are gone even if i link to Facebook. I've tried my email address (waveriderzac@hotmail.com) as well as my username (ZNealy) for logging in and neither seem to have my Spotify playlists. Help!

linus09 - you have a duplicate account, please see my previous instructions.

ZNealy - the original 'znealy' account still has your playlists. Signing in with that username should log you back into the right account.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I have the problem. Over the weekend I started the Spotify client on my mac. The software restarted and upgraded tot he latest version. When it relaunched all of my playlist where gone and it says I am a free member, although I have a premium membership.

Please help me get my playlists back!

Same exact thing for me, except it also happened on my PC and iPhone. ARGH!

Yesterday my playlist suddenly dissapeared and i was logged out from my account. And when i tried to log in again with my facebook account i was logged into a new  account with no playlist's. My original account name is einarrøste. When i try to get back my old password this comes up:  "It looks like you are using facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your facebook password go to your settings page at facebook.com". What can i do????

When I try to login from my laptop I can see my playlists, but I get an error message (410) that says my login is password are incorrect. Please tell me how to fix this.

Dnadler87- You also have a duplicate account. Please log out and log back in with your 'dannadler' username to be connect to your original account.

Einarrøste - I've just removed the secondary Facebook account for you. Please try signing in with your Einarrøste username again. 

Gizmad- The only account I can find for you on our system was created yesterday. 

Were you able to pick a unique username when you joined Spotify? If so what was it?

I only have one account. My Spotify user name is dtgriffith@gmail.com

I don't know what a dannadler account is?

Hi Meredith, could you please remove the duplicate facebook account under will.h.berger@gmail.com?  It appears to be blocking me from linking my willhberger account to it.  Thanks.

Meredith - I figured out what happened. I logged in with my facebbook account instead of my spotify login and it created a new account for me. Please cancel the Gizmad account. My account works fine when I login with my spotify account.

Thanks,

David

willhb - is everything sorted with your account now? I can just see the one and it appears connected to Facebook ok.

gizmad - ok I'll delete that duplicate account for you - let me know if you need any further assistance.

Mine are still gone - is it possible to find out if I have a duplicate account? I tried signing in with my email and my user name and both of them are missing my current playlists.

Hey runningbecs, I've taken a look at your account and it all looks ok to me.
You currently have 69 playlists on your account - are none of these showing up at all?

Hi - I only see 17.

Ok, I'll send you an email with the full list.

Suggested posts