Plan

Free

Country

Normally Belgium, now Italy

Device

MacBook Air

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Normally I live in Belgium, but because of my Erasmus exchange I live now already in Italy for 1 month. A few days ago, when I wanted to login on my spotify account, I got a notification with 'wrong password'. I don't know why, because I was sure it was the right password. I changed my password to log in, but now all my music is gone. Is there anybody who knows the reason for this problem and knows how to get back my music? Thanks

Regards,

Casper

5 Replies

Hey, @CasperDaems

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your problem, I suppose that you have a Spotify free account, so you cannot use your account for more then 14 days if you are abroad.

After 14 days, to continue using your account in another country that doesn't be the one where your account was "created", you need upgrade it to Premium or change the country registered on your account. For more information about it, take a look on this article:

If you have any other doubts or need something, contact us here in Community and we'll help you!

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply!
I changed my country settings to Italy yesterday, but I still can't see my music.
So actually the problem still isn't solved. Is there anything else I can do?

Regards

Hey, @CasperDaems

About your new problem, I suggest that you take a look on this following article and tryna follow the steps to recover your songs:

If you continue having trouble on your problem, take a look on this second article:

If even after follow all the posible steps, your problem persists, I suggest that you contact the official Spotify team here.

If you have any other questions, contact us here!

If you think my answer was useful for you, please give me a like and set that as a solution.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi

This might be caused due to copyright laws in diffrent countrys or due to not confirming your account

Hey @CasperDaems.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you might have a second account. You can use this page to help you find any extra accounts you might have.

Be sure to check out this page as well if you music is in the deleted playlists. From that page you can also recover deleted playlists.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts