Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my musiclist are gone and my premium.

Solved!

All my musiclist are gone and my premium.

I tried to connect my spotify to the computer. Later when I connect all my list that I had on my phone where gone... My premium to and it is paid. I tried alot of times to log in and out on my phone and the computer but all its gone and the accont is in free mode... Please help me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Nattaputtan!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps! Let me know how you get on 😉

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Nattaputtan!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps! Let me know how you get on 😉

Jose_MSpotify Star

Yes!! I had two acconts. Thanks😊😊

Great! I'm glad everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC?si=sKJBg4bpTRGAEZHvX7R4Vw
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts