Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists are gone

All my playlists are gone

I’ve been abroad and after a few days noticed all the playlists I was subscribed to and had created had completely disappeared. This was on my iPad, then iPhone a couple of days later, then when I logged into a desktop browser view of my account. There were hundreds of them organised into folders. Looking at the Recover deleted playlists option in the account I can see a very small subset of them (7/8) on there, but nowhere near the number I had. 

Where red can they have gone, will they return when I get to the UK, will I get my playlists back? Will I have the playlists I previously followed back? Will they be in folders? Tune in folks!

2 Replies

Hi @leeroy_b, help's here.

Your Spotify playlists shouldn't have disappeared—it sounds like you’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead.

We'd recommend checking out this FAQ page to determine if you have a second account, and what steps to take next. 

Thanks. Let us know if you have any other questions!

It wasn't that, I had to go through support for them to restore all my old playlists from 2 weeks ago

Suggested posts