Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists are gone

Solved!

All my playlists are gone

My Question or Issue

I was going to listen to my music, but had to log in.. when logged in, ALL my playlists where gone? How do I get them back? I tried to log in with Facebook, I tried to reset my password for my username and log in with that.. my boyfriend still follows one of my playlists, so I hope they are not gone forever??  

Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Futrix

Can you find your lost playlists in this list?

Peace

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Futrix! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page ”Can I create multiple accounts?” here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps! ^^

Peace

But I've tried everything! Logging in with Facebook, email, and my username (with both big and small first letter!) Every time I just get in to the same account, with none of my playlists!!
Marked as solution

@Futrix

Can you find your lost playlists in this list?

Peace

Yes it worked. Everything where there when i went to that link.. I did not use Spotify yesterday, but most playlists where deleted yesterday? And some 28 August.. and there where some playlists in my account I have never seen before. Is it possible someone hacked my account?

@Futrix

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks! ^^

Peace

Suggested posts