Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists are gone!

All my playlists are gone!

Help! I reinstalled Spotify on my computer yesterday, and now all my playlists are gone! I had some playlists with songs I can't even remember and I have so many playlists that I don't have the urge to make again. Can someone please help me? Can someone link me them through e-mail or something?

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If all of your playlists are missing, then it sounds like you have signed into the wrong/a duplicate account. 

Have a go at the steps in this post for this issue. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello and thanks for the reply! 

I tried those steps and they did'nt work for me, my playlists are still gone. Is there another way I could get them back?

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to look into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I've been waiting for about an hour now and hasn't got any reply from the Spotify team.

@Tobbe1997 wrote:

I've been waiting for about an hour now and hasn't got any reply from the Spotify team.

It can take up to 48 hours for a reply, but they aim to answer all cases within 24 hours. Since it is the weekend, it might take a little longer than usual. If you have replied to the automated email reply then your case will be in the queue don't worry. 

Peter

Peter

My father accidently deleted all of my 13 playlists on Spotify... Is it possible to restore them, and in that case; how? I cannot remember the names of the playlists, but I have put a lot of work adn effort into them and it would be great if somebody could help me! Thanks in advance!

@tbweider wrote:

My father accidently deleted all of my 13 playlists on Spotify... Is it possible to restore them, and in that case; how? I cannot remember the names of the playlists, but I have put a lot of work adn effort into them and it would be great if somebody could help me! Thanks in advance!

I have left a reply on your other post here 😉 

Peter

Peter

Seems like i have 2 accounts, one linked to my facebook and one with my gmail account. I want to log in to the one with my facebook since  all my playlist are there. I can't log in to it saying error 410. I also change my password multiple times with no luck. I used to have a premium account but i havent been able to log in. Can you help me with this problem please???

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this a little closer for, including closing the extra account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts