Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists disappeared, lost my premium subscription

Solved!

All my playlists disappeared, lost my premium subscription

I re-downloaded Spotify onto my desktop and it asked me to reset my password, so I reset it and logged in with my username instead of with Facebook. Then I see that all my playlists are gone from my desktop account and my phone as well, and I've lost my premium account. I tried disconnecting my Facebook from the account, logging out, logging back in, reconnecting Facebook etc. I'm really not sure what else to do to recover my premium account.

Help if you can! Thank you
Brooke

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Russellbr

If that's the case, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Russellbr,

Normally this happens when a duplicate account exists, one with a Spotify username / password and one with your Facebook details.

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? In it, it shows your Spotify username:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features. If you see a random number, that's your actual Spotify username, which was assigned automatically to you when you created your account through Facebook. If you see it in your receipt, you need to login with your Facebook details.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

I've used my username to log in and it still brings my account up empty.

I've logged in using Facebook and my username and still nothing changes.
Marked as solution

@Russellbr

If that's the case, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts