Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All of My Playlists Have Vanished!

All of My Playlists Have Vanished!

I installed spotify on a new iPhone today, and when I logged in, all of my playlists besides "stared" and "liked from radio" had vanished. I was very surprised, and restarting the app didn't help. When I logged into desktop Spotify on my mac, the playlists were still gone. Does anyone have any idea what may have happend!? 

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This may be an issue described here.

If only some playlists have disappeared; check out this thread.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

ahh thanks for the help...neither of those seam to help me.. I made my account less than a year ago, and it was only ever made via facebook

Hi,

I suggest you ask for them to be recovered through this form.

If you can't fill that out as easily; you can always submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify can look into the account for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Ah thank you so much, Ive filled out a fourm... Do you by chance know how long it takes to get a response? also, will making new playlists in the meantime disrupt the restore process? 

No, create away new playlists won't effect the restoration 😉 

Responses are normally within 24 hours, however if you received an automated email reply which directed you to the community, you need to reply directly to it for your case to reach an advisor 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts