Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All of my playlists suddenly disappeared

All of my playlists suddenly disappeared

Hey ! A couple of weeks ago suddenly all my playlists were gone. Very frustrating !!!  I have used Premium with automatic renewal for years. What do I do ?

3 Replies

I'm having the same problem too.  I have a premium account and yet this morning, I noticed that I am now on a 40 hour trial and all of my synced playlists on my iphone are missing.  I used to log in using Facebook but got rid of Spotify on my Facebook account.  Help!

Hello! I am experiencing missing playlists also, though I had to fix something that was going on with my Facebook account and so maybe Spotify doesn't recognize that I am the same user. Would it be possible to get all my previous information back? I don't have my Starred and all my playlists, as well as no history.

Thank you!

Hi guys,

If you haven't already, I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll be able to sort you out. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts