Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All playlists disappeared from Spotify

All playlists disappeared from Spotify

This morning I just notice that all the playlists/albums from Spotify was gone. It's like a hole new account now. I did not delete anything and used my account no later than yesterday. Is there any way I can get my music back?
6 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

It looks like you logged in to a different account. Could you try to logout then login again using either the Facebook button or the username and password field? 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

No I'm on my one and only account that I have. And it's not connected to my Facebook account so I can't use that log in. But the weird thing is that my
Music is still there when I log in to Spotify on
My computer but not on my phone. I tried several times to log in and out but stil not working and am 100% sure it's my account

Can you double check that your username matches with the link you get when you click on Copy Profile Link?

If it is connected to Facebook, you should see a bunch of numbers, else you will see your username.

570a371c7b319.png

Last.fm | Twitter

Yes it does there is no numbers there only my user name. I tried to delete the app from my phone and download it again but still not working

That's weird.. I think it's best to get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. They can help recovering your account.

Last.fm | Twitter

Thank you so much. I'll try and hope they can fix it. Thanks again

Suggested posts