Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All the songs on my playlist got deleted

All the songs on my playlist got deleted

I've been adding to a playlist for a year now and it had over 300 songs on it and when I went to go play it all the songs had been deleted! I'm scrambling to find a way to recover those songs because there is no way I could ever re make this playlist and I really hope there is some way to recover songs that have been deleted from a playlist 😞 The playlist was titled "heck" and the empty current version still exists on my account.

1 Reply

Hello @euminnie and welcome to the community!

Have you checked if you can restore the playlist using this link? If not, try to delete the playlist and look at the restore page again. If nothing of that works, please contact the official support team using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/. Tell them the name of the playlist and the last date you can remember where the songs have been listed. They should be able to backup your playlist 🙂

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts