Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alte Email fuer neuen Account verwenden?

Alte Email fuer neuen Account verwenden?

• Ich wuerde gerne diesen Account loeschen und mich erneut anmelden. Nun meine Frage: Ist es moeglich mir einen neuen Account mit der Email dieses Accounts zu erstellen wenn dieser geloescht wird?
5 Replies

Hey @rAnDoRiZ, help's here. 

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. If you close your account, your email address will be freed up for creating a new account. Just follow the steps here to close it, and sign up with a new one hereBe sure to cancel any subscriptions first.

Hope that helps 🙂

It don't work. A massage occurs "This email already exist"

Hey there @Sky23,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, how long ago was your original account closed?

Keep in mind that once you've closed your Spotify account, you'll need to wait 7 days before registering for a new account using the same email address. 

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I've done this 2 weeks ago, but the e-mail adress still doesn't work. It says the e-mail is already used but when i try to reset the password it says there is no existing account. Can you help me?

Hey there @Jonny_04!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We've made some changes to the deletion process and the email address that was used on an account can be registered for a new account 14 days after the process has been started, but it may take up to 30 days to complete the process.

If you have trouble after 14 days and you're not sure if the account is closed down, we'd recommend checking this page to see what you can do further.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts