Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alter Account Made with Facebook

Alter Account Made with Facebook

I originaly made my account with Facebook with a Family Plan, but several months ago I deleted my Facebook and just kept using Spotify as it was. But I now have a random number as my ID and can't chenage my email nor any other information. Is there a simple way to reset my account without loosing the Family Plan? I want to chango to my gmail, set my username, change my image and so on. Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi there! 

I suggest you to check this Spotify answer. I believe it's gonna be helpful and answer most of your questions. Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Hey @lucas_bxavier,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

There's another Spotify Answer which we think will help you achieve what you said (being able to log in with your email and to change your profile picture) - just head here and follow the steps listed under Option 1.

Bear in mind that you won't be able to change the way that your numerical profile name appears. The only way you can have a display name is to either have your account linked to your Facebook account, or to choose a display name at sign-up.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

Suggested posts