Am paying monthly for Spotify. Can't login. Doesn't recognize my email. Furious.

Am paying monthly for Spotify. Can't login. Doesn't recognize my email. Furious.

thegoatunknown
Casual Listener

I signed up for Spotify when they had a special.  Am now paying $10 a month (I get the paypal statement on my email account).  So I go in today to try to login and download some music for my son, onto his MP3.  The website won't let me.  It doesn't recognize my email (or my son's).  So now I'm paying for a service and can't access my own account.  Need help.  If none arrives, I'll just cancel payment and move on.  Spotify is completely lame for not actually having a customer service center to contact.

2 Replies

thegoatunknown
Casual Listener

ps.  I had to sign up again, just to have an account.  But I highly doubt that my monthly payments are actually linked to my new account.  What is wrong with this company????

Nickolay
Composer

Hey Thegoatunknown!

To start with, can you remember if you signed up for Spotify with an email or through Facebook?

If you've signed up for Facebook, the account rather than the email connects with Spotify, in which case, you'll need to sign in through Facebook.

A common mistake is logging in to the wrong email, are you sure that's the same email you signed up with?

P.S Spotify has both a forum for volunteers helping other users with issues and a support center where agents help you out.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Regards,

Nickolay

SUGGESTED POSTS