Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Amazon fire stick

Amazon fire stick

I recently got an Amazon Fire Stick and am having trouble connecting my Spotify account to it. I can access the login page fine and I know I can cast the music from one of my devices; however, there is a problem with that.

I am using my Fire Stick on my college campus - in order to get it properly registered, my school's ITS department had to manually register it through the guest wifi. All of my devices are connected to the school's wifi, which is different and which prevents me from being able to cast it. 

My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook but whenever I try to log in with my Facebook information, it doesn't work. I'm kind of stuck here and the only option I can think of would be to create a whole new Spotify account which I would not prefer. If anyone knows of any way to work around this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

Hey @snydermichael, welcome to the Community!

Can you give us a bit more info on how you're logging in? If you're using your Facebook email, try logging in with the alphanumerical username for your profile.

You can find this by going to your account on a computer > clicking the 3 dots > Share > Copy profile link. 

If that doesn't help, try using your FireStick with Connect to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts