Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

American Family Insurance commercial

American Family Insurance commercial

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to get rid of the American Family Insurance commercial with the guy with the incredibly annoying voice without switching to Spotify Premium? It is debilitating to my music listening pleasure. I don't like having to take my headphones off everytime it comes on.

6 Replies

I CAN NOT STAND THE FAMILY INSUANCE ADD!!! HIS VOICE REALLY BOTHERS ME, I DO NOT MIND AN ADD FROM TIME TO TIME BUT THIS ADD SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF!!!!!!!!

That guy's voice is THE WORST!!!!! (Maybe it's a ploy to get us to buy premium?)

Hands down the most awful ad of the Am Fam series is the "What does the American dream sound like?" ad. Give me a break you corporate hacks! Don't co-opt the "American Dream," just tell us why you're insurance is better. I don't need my insurance company to "get me" or be "cool." I just want it to be inexpensive, honest, and easy to work with.

Seriously, that ad makes me want to shoot laser beams through the computer at everyone responsible for its genesis.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can't stand this ad.  Where did they find this guy and why on earth would they put his grating voice in an ad to be heard by millions of poeple?

Agree. I can put up with any ad but this one. And today a new Am Fam In ad came on with a new voice that was nearly as equally grating. They need to fire whoever keeps hiring the "talent" for the ads. I turn of my speakers once this ad comes on. It's nearly enough to get me quit using spotify.

Its not just they guys voice. I mean the fact that he doesn't even sound like an American drives me totally nuts but its also the fact that these idiots are trying to use the "American Dream" to seel me stuff and the "American Dream" is nothing but garbage propaganda. So I have some Canadian sounding assholes trying to sell me propaganda. I actually threw my headphones the last time this ad came on.

Hello.

This isn't really an idea, so I've moved it to a different board for now. There's no real way to get rid of adverts (beyond upgrading to Unlimited or Premium) at present. I'll pass the feedback on, however. While enclosing my voiceover showreel.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts