Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Other] Whats up??

[Android][Other] Whats up??

I was happy with Spotify until I upgraded to the premium package.  As soon as I did that the site deleted ALL my saved music, over 750 songs from back in the day till now.  I was so **bleep** words can't explain.  Instead of trying to re-download all that music I found other sites where down loading was alot simpler and free.  So,, Spotify you can color me GONE.....  See ya on the other side..

2 Replies

That happened to me too when I upgraded to premium, what I did was: login to my account on my computer internet browser and then went to the "recover playlist" section, all my playlist were there except for the ones that weren't mine. Then I looked manually for all those made by spotify or other users. 

Also, I have a friend that went for something similar but they just reached for the support team via twitter and they solved it

Hope it is helpful!

Hi there @Sugarsmace,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

First of all make sure you're logged in the correct account. When changing your subscription your library is supposed to stay exactly the same. 

Could you tell us if your list of Liked songs and the playlists in your library are gone on all your devices and the web player? Also, did you try looking into the recover playlist section, like @Leiva1804 suggested?

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts