Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Another account listening?

Another account listening?

My Question or Issue

My problem is stemming from another account that listens off and on for short amount of times of random top playlists.

As seen in the screenshot attached it is not a named device and it will listen immediately after I change a password and it is as if it isn't a somebody but a robot.

I have changed my password to every account that is connected to spotify and sign out everywhere each time I do so, and to no avail it will boot me off to listen for only a few seconds at a time.

It is merely just annoying, but if it is a somebody that is connected to me account I would love help in resolving the issue, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Plan

Free

unknown.png
2 Replies

Hey @trollhdg, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

If you don't have any other devices you authorized to use your account, then I'd recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. 

You can also follow some guidelines here on ways to protect your Spotify account.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same issue. Even after changing passwords it allows others to connect. Thinking of getting rid of Spotify they don't seem to care about this issue. It is throwing off my playlists and everything so defeats the purpose of the app entirely.

Suggested posts