Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Aparece música que no he escuchado en mis recientes.

Aparece música que no he escuchado en mis recientes.

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

(Samsung Galaxy)

Operating System

(Android.)

My Question or Issue

Hola, hace un tiempo me aparece actividad de otra persona, en recientes me aparece música que yo no he escuchado, la borro y v vuelve a aparecer, cerré sesión en todos lados y cambie contraseña y sigue apareciendo. Mi celular es el único lugar donde escucho Spotify y no he iniciado sesión en ningún lugar, ahora me aparece la ventana que se está escuchando música y NO LO ESTOY HACIENDO. 

Ya no se que más hacer, seguí todas las instrucciones que han dado y aun sigue mal. Ahora mismo lo tengo con la sesión cerrada y me apareció ese mensaje que adjunto imagen. 

Screenshot_20181216-145038.jpg
6 Replies

Hey @winnylcbl.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

If you think someone might be messing with your account, be sure to change both your Spotify password and (if connected) your Facebook password. Then, log out everywhere on your Spotify account page and your Facebook profile.

If this didn't help, or it did but your account has been messed with, take a look at this article. There you'll find additional help 🙂

Hope this will solve the issue! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Te sirvió? A mí me está pasando lo mismo, en el feed de música escuchada recientemente aparecen álbumes que yo no escucho ni escucharía nunca, y a veces se abre solo el Spotify escuchando música que yo no puse.

Hola Cerré las sesiones y cambie contraseña. Después de un tiempo me volvió a la normalidad. No me ha vuelto a ocurrir. 

Hey there @winnylcbl,

Thanks for coming back to us, saying Guido's answer solved the issue 🙂 We're happy to hear that! 

@ZayGM, have you checked out the article? Did you do the steps listed there?

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

a mi me acaba de pasar lo mismo ya hice de todo , desde cambiar mi contraseña hasta cerrar sesion y por mas canciones que escuche los artistas y las listas no dejan de aparecer ya no se que hacer, tuve que hacerme otra cuenta pero necesito recuperar mi cuenta anterior 

Hey @K3R0PPIII,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

If you've already changed the password and logged out from all devices, your account should be secured by now and probably no one else would have access to it anymore. More info about "how to protect your account" can be found here

However, keep in mind that this process will not remove the recently played tracks already registered from previous days since it displays the account usage from the last 3 months.

On another note, since you mentioned that you want to "recover the previous account", did you lose access to the original account? If so, we'd recommend checking out this article for more info.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts