Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App keeps attempting to login by itself and goes straight to and password combination is incorrect"

App keeps attempting to login by itself and goes straight to and password combination is incorrect"

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

Device

Note 11 Xiaomi

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When I try to login on the app it briefly shows the login screen then automatically tries to login and shows this error message. When I click OK it just goes round and round and doesn't give me any opportunity to try and login with the right details. 

I saw a similar post from 2018 on this but it was just 20+ people with the same issue and no resolution

Any help? 

1 Reply

Hey @LuxWFC,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community! 

This sounds like an issue with a damaged cache on your device. In this case, we'd recommend to perform a clean reinstall with the steps here. This tends to solve issues with the app's performance. It will also make sure that you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't do it for you, could you let us know if you experience this on other mobile devices as well?

We'll be on the lookout for your answer and we'll see what we can suggest next. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts