Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App says I'm not premium User. HELP!

App says I'm not premium User. HELP!

I have the $9.99 charge to my phone bill, but now the App says I am no longer a premium member! I need this to be fixed ASAP because I use it for our baseball games as the PA Announcer and we have another game soon!

I've tried logging out, logging back in, closing the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, and it still won't work!

Help!

-JCook
7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What is your subscription status on your online overview?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It says free but that's in correct because I have texts from Boku telling me 9.99 a month and that the charge will auto renew 4-05-13. I activated and gave Spotify my cell.

Are you sure you are logging in using the correct account details? Its easy to accidentally have 2 accounts, one with a Spotify username and one with a Facebook login. 

If you are having issues tracking down your account, you will need to get in touch with Boku since they are the ones who manage your account. 

Peter

Peter

I have no idea what the account could be, any ideas on how to access it? Can you look it up if I give you my cell or the activation pin I sent Boku?

I don't work for Spotify 😉 

You can get in touch with the team using the contact form and they will be able to help you further with this. 

Peter

Peter

I am having a problem with my spotify account. I've used spotify for a long time but had to stop payment because I was sutting down my old debit card aNd getting a new one. Now that I have the new one I made a new payment as a premium user. My Spotify account say I payed and my Download on my computer say i'm a premiun user but the app on my Ipod says that I'm a free user. I have tryed loging out and back in and I have deleted the the app and reinstaled it five times, and I know I am using the right account but nothing is working. I only use spotify on my Ipod so if this can't be fixed it's rather useless. PLEASE HELP!

Hey @Teague 🙂 

Sorry for the late reply, are you still having issues? 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts