Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Appalling service

Appalling service

I am completely fed up with Spotify. It is impossible to make the service work properly following your latest upgrade. It is impossible to contact you in any way whatsoever. Despite paying for a premium service, I am able to access Spotify about 1 day in 5 without problems, and never for more than an hour at a time without problems. I am constantly being told to install the new upgrade even though I have already done it, being told my sound card doesn't work when I was only just listening to it and can listen with every other service, being thrown out because I'm not online.... it's terrible, and complaining about it has taken me thirty minutes just to access this Forum site with you helpfully suggesting I could be listening to Britney Spears or logging in through my web browser every thirty f***ing seconds. 

Basically, would it be possible for you to either get your **bleep** together and do this properly or stop charging people for it? Oh, and charging for something implies you are going to provide support to make the service work. Not rely on people to fight their way through a community forum log in system to register a complaint you're probably going to ignore any way. In short, crap. Do better.

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You can contact Spotify directly if you like using the online contact form and they will get back to you via email. 

As for your issues can you provide a little more detail?:

- What operating system are you using? 

- What Spotify version (Help/Spotify > About) are you using? 

- What error codes or messages are you getting? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts