Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Appears on' album removed from profile

Solved!

'Appears on' album removed from profile

Hi there! I am having so much trouble removing an album that is showing up on my artist profile.  It is an 'Appears On" album that I don't want associated with my profile. Can I remove this album?  I didn't release it, but somehow it is linked to my profile.  

Thank you!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

U.S

Device

Macbook Air 2017

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @highatmissphere 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If you've added this album to your Artist profile mistakenly, you need to contact your label or distributor and ask them to issue a takedown request. If you’re unable to contact your label or distributor, you can make a claim to have your music removed through Spotify for Artists infringement form.

If the album is showing up on your profile and you haven't added it to your profile ever, you need to contact the Spotify for Artist support to get help with it. They will take a deeper look into this case.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @highatmissphere 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If you've added this album to your Artist profile mistakenly, you need to contact your label or distributor and ask them to issue a takedown request. If you’re unable to contact your label or distributor, you can make a claim to have your music removed through Spotify for Artists infringement form.

If the album is showing up on your profile and you haven't added it to your profile ever, you need to contact the Spotify for Artist support to get help with it. They will take a deeper look into this case.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts