Free

Country

Canada

Device

Macbook Pro late 2011

Operating System

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

My Question or Issue

I have continously tried to activate my student offer for premium with the three months with the price of $0.99, but choosing this continously leads me back to the student verification page which I have already been verified through. Trying to go through ehe verification progress again leads to the message that I already have redeemed this offer. I have found nowhere a solution to how to move on from being verified to actually getting premium with the presented benefits of being a student.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you tried doing this in an incognito tab? I would also suggest clearing your cookies. Or maybe try a different browser?

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll try and assist you further!

Have an awesome day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you tried doing this in an incognito tab? I would also suggest clearing your cookies. Or maybe try a different browser?

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll try and assist you further!

Have an awesome day!

Hello Mr Alex

Thank you for your reply. I followed your advise and have now tried in both Safari and Chrome in normal tab, incognite tab both before and after clearing cookies from both browsers. Sadly, pressing the "TRY PREMIUM" on this site: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/student/ still just leads me to the studio verification (https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/student/verification/) asking me to verify again. 

I just tried to go through the student verification again, howeer this time it said that I was eligible for student discount. I have no explanation for why it suddently worked. Guess one does just have to keep trying over a couple of days..

Thanks for the help anyways.

Hey there!

I'm thrilled that it worked for you!

Enjoy your Student Discount!

Have an awesome day!

Suggested posts