Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist Acoount with programmed release

Solved!

Artist Acoount with programmed release

Hi,

i uploaded my first single to spotify via FreshTunes.com, now i'm trying to acces to claim the artist page, but it still doesn't appearing.

Will it be accesible before the release?

I programmed the release in 3 weeks, as i want to have the chance to appear on the weekly lists.

Regards!

Premium account

Germany

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @visitantemundia.

Just wanted to let you know that if you have any Artist profile-related questions, it's always best to get in touch with our Spotify for Artists support team here. They will be able to give help you with issues that are specific to artists on Spotify. Just fill out the form and they should get back to you soon.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Do not worry about your release it will come out in time and form. Once the song comes out you can now access your artist account.

Yes.... that's the problem.

I want to send the song to the Editorial Team, and try to get it on a weekly list, and it can be only with a upcoming song, not with an already released.

As a personal recommendation you must have a history when you request to add yourself in a playlist so that people who look for you can and have more references of yours. Greetings.

<edited>

Logically i don't want to. I don't even think that i will "really earn"
money.
But after so many time doing noises nobody wants to let go a chance

I understand you well, unfortunately until the single comes out the profile is enabled and then claim the artist page.

Marked as solution

Hey @visitantemundia.

Just wanted to let you know that if you have any Artist profile-related questions, it's always best to get in touch with our Spotify for Artists support team here. They will be able to give help you with issues that are specific to artists on Spotify. Just fill out the form and they should get back to you soon.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! I'll take a look.

Best regards

You're welcome @visitantemundia.

Happy Holidays 🙂

spotify:track:66bAZCmayomM3GGDdhz6ir

Suggested posts