Free

Country

Vietnam

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016

Operating System

MacOS

Dear everyone,

I have released my very first song on Spotify, however I don't see any song in "Songs" tab on the artist dashboard (for e.g. https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/.../music/songs). However, I can find my single in "Releases" tab (say https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/.../music/releases).

Is this supposed to be normal or not for a new artist? Since I think the song should be there in the "Songs" tab whenever it's released in a single/ep or album.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2019-12-26 18.19.38.png
Screenshot 2019-12-26 18.19.48.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @denyoblur 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have in mind that when you release a song, it may have a little delay between the time you release it and the time it appears in your Releases section. Could you check it again, but this time using an incognito tab? Hopefully, everything will be synced up.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @denyoblur 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have in mind that when you release a song, it may have a little delay between the time you release it and the time it appears in your Releases section. Could you check it again, but this time using an incognito tab? Hopefully, everything will be synced up.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts