Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone Xs)

Operating System

Latest iOS

My Question or Issue

New to Spotify. I claimed my artist page. Specifically, I know I have my "user account" where my subscrption live, but I am wondering why my picures are different for my Follow button, my Artist picture on Spotify under my Artist name, and when I post my artist link, that picture is differen too. I havent updated any pics in a bit to make sure it wasn't a sync issue. Any ideas? Just dropped a new album and would like for a standardized photo. For reference, I will add photos for each to demonstrate. The first picture (close up) shows up as my artist picture when on my iPhone using the Spotify app. The 2nd picture is of course the follow button, and the last is the picture on my Spotify for Artist app.  Appreciate any help. IMG_2464.jpgIMG_2465.jpgIMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg
IMG_2465.jpg
IMG_2466.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @88kgabe,

Please contact Spotify for Artists through this page and have them take a closer look at your artist account.

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,

René

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @88kgabe,

Please contact Spotify for Artists through this page and have them take a closer look at your artist account.

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,

René

Thanks. It appears that any edits to the pictures in mmost cases are not instant. They can take up to 3-4 days to show up. All pictures are finally the same now. 

Suggested posts