Artist account (Profile picture, etc.)

Plan

Free

Country

Hungary

Operating System

Windows 8

My Question or Issue

Hi, I've recently claimed my artist acoount, but after logging in, I cant upload a profile picture,  there is no "change" button at the profile, cant do anything with it. Could someone plz. help me out with this? Thank you.

10 Replies

Hey @Aryozo, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Just go to your account's page and change it there.

You can also download the specific app for artists in the mobile platforms, Spotify for Artists.

You can also check this FAQ for Artists for any information you may need 🙂

Hope it helps!

Hi Loren, thanks for the prompt reply. 

That is my problem exactly, when I go to my account page I only have a blank "avatar" profile and there is no "change" button or anything. It might seem  a "crazy idea" but I would gladly give you my account access so you can see it for yourself. 

Hey @Aryozo,

That's strange.

Have you tried using another device, browser or internet connection?

Try to clear you browsers cache or use Incognito mode.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi, I've tried to clear my history, but nothing. Havent tried a different device - using a PC now, but can that be a problem? I already had a friend here and she tried to upload a profile picture, but couldnt - she has a personal spotify account which works fine - she can change profile picture etc. on hers. I have absolutely no idea what do to and since I cant reach any spotify employee I am stuck...

Sorry for the inconvenience!

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Thanks, this is waht I got when I tried to reach them:

Hello,

We have some quick options we think can help you:

● Try searching our support site with your questions: https://support.spotify.com/
● Go to the Spotify Community: https://community.spotify.com/. Even if there isn’t
already an answer there to your question, you can post it and someone will answer
quickly.
● You can also message our support team @SpotifyCares at Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares

All the best,
Spotify Customer Service Team

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571qcpyL:ref

Did you ask your friend to sign in with your account and try to change your profile pic?

If you trust her just ask to change your profile pic and see if it works.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

Account Spotify.jpgThis is how it looks at the moment. But if I type in Aryozo spotify it seems that it goes to a different account, I dont know. I will ask my friend, maybe from her laptop it will work thanks fot the help.

Hi Loren, the problem was that I tried to access spotify thru my internet browser and not thru the application on my desktop. As soon as I switched and logged in thru the application - green icon - I could change my profile picture. just wanted to let you know, maybe you will encounter "novices" like me in the futurewith the same problem. Thanks for the help again.

Hey @Aryozo,

Really happy that you solved it!

It was just odd that you couldn't change it. I have been able to do so in both, Web and Spotify apps.

Have an awesome week ahead! 🙂

Suggested posts