Artist list disappeared

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Artist list disappeared

Visitor

This also ISNT what we are even talking about. The new update took away a FULL ARTIST list, alphabetical, from top to bottom, WHY WOULD YOU DELETE THIS FEATURE FROM YOUR APP!?  It is like dish network taking away the channel guide and just making your scroll 1 by 1 through your 3000 channels.  Stupidity, FIX IT plz

Highlighted

I have the same problem. It makes Spotify almost unuseable. It seems, bizarrely, that this is a feature not a bug. Mind-boggling.

Highlighted

Yeah, I contacted support via email and was told that unless you follow an artist, you can no longer view artists in your library "but you can sort by album and song". ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Do you search by chapter when you want to read a book by your favorite author??

Do these idiots even listen to music? Have they actually used the app? Ridiculous. I just cancelled my premium subscription after many years of faithful use of what u thought was the best music streaming app.

Highlighted
Solution!

Hey folks,

We appreciate your feedback on the recent updates to Your Library.

Since this is now the expected behaviour of the app, the best way to provide your feedback going forward is via the Idea Exchange.

This is where users go to suggest changes and improvements to Spotify, and where users can vote on each other's ideas.

There's an existing idea regarding how artists are saved to Your Library here which is relevant to the suggestions in this thread. If you'd like to support the idea, make sure to add your vote to it.

Thanks again! Take care 🙂

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS