Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist login help

Solved!

Artist login help

Hi there, 

I have a problem that may be a bit hard for me to explain but I'll try my best. I have a regular spotify account that's linked to my personal facebook page but i'm also an artist and have recently released my debut album on CDBaby who distributed it to iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and Spotify. 

Now, i've already contacted CDBaby about this but I don't think they really understood my question, how do I log into Spotify as an artist and not just my personal account, I see other artists making playlists etc and they also have pretty banners which I'd like to apply to my own page etc. I just can't work out how to do this. 

I hope that kinda makes sense. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Artist accounts are basically normal accounts that have been 'verified' to be artists.

You can get verified by following the steps outlined on this page 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Artist accounts are basically normal accounts that have been 'verified' to be artists.

You can get verified by following the steps outlined on this page 🙂

Liam

Oh, you're amazing, thank you. I've just filled out that form and they said they'd get back to me in a few weeks. Happy days!

Thank you for actually being helping me with that, i've been trying to work it out for weeks. 🙂

i have done this twice now and had nothing back from them, is there any way to get in touch

Unfortunately that is the only main way for artists to get in touch. How long ago since you first got in touch?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

about 3 months ago was the first time

Weird, I'm not sure what to suggest other than to keep trying via the artist contact form.

You could also try tweeting @SpotifyArtists ?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts