Country

United States

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi,

So I'm using the desktop application and when I click on "Artists" on desktop application, it shows absolutely nothing despite having close to 2000 songs saved. This was not an issue before I believe the newest update. Just to give more information, I do utilize a VPN which still uses US servers and I've tested this with both the VPN on and the VPN off. Can you please let me know what the issue may be?

See the difference between my songs page and artist pagsongs.PNGartists.PNG

1 Reply

Hey there @badwolfut,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We really appreciate sharing this screenshot with songs you've saved in Your Library. However, it looks like the second screenshot you mention wasn't posted.

Keep in mind that from now, liking an album or song won’t automatically follow the artist, but you can follow them from their artist profile.

After following an artist, you should be able to view them in the Artists section of Your Library. 

If you're having troubles seeing any artists after you've followed them, we'd recommend logging out and back in your Spotify account to shake things up.  

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts