Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists page problems! (New release)

Artists page problems! (New release)

Good afternoon!

Me and my friend are releasing a new song, named "Highway". My artist name is "HYWLKR" and he is "Nort Rainey".

This is actually not our first release - and both of us already have verified artist pages.

Problem 1: After releasing "Highway" on spotify - there are two HYWLKR pages now.

The old one is verified - but it's empty cuz I deleted my old release from there not far ago. The new one is not verified - and the new release (IDK why) is on the new page.

I don't really care about my old artis page - so I'd like to delete it because it's empty, but I would like to verify my new page as soon as possible, cuz I was waiting for the verification of my old page like for about 5 months. 

Problem 2: There are two main artists on the track "Higway". When clicking on "Nort Rainey" - an empty artist page is opening. However, he already has a verified artist page with the release on it. Please make the song redirecting to Nort Rainey verified page, and delete the new, empty one.

Hope the links in the text are helpful and will clarify the situation.

Thanks in advance!

Yours,

Alex

3 Replies

Also, I've found one more problem:

In album information, I can only see one artist - HYWLKR, however this is a collaboration. Look at the 21 savage release for example - all three artists are mentioned next to album title. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/0MV1yCXcNNQBfwApqAVkH0

Well, idk what's going on - but now we've got one more problem (or it wasn't noticed earlier today) - just take a look at the screenshot. Nort Rainey is written as an artist under the track name (look at the cursor), HYWLKR is mentioned as an artist under the album/single name (look at the big cover art at the center), and in buttom line, where "now playing" track is higlighted - both of us are mentioned near the track name.Screenshot_5.png

What's wrong with spotify?

How to fix it?

There are too much problems with one release...

Hope at your soonest reply.

Hey @hywlkr 

Sorry for the late reply.

You can contact artist support here:

https://artists.spotify.com/contact

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts