Country

France

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Bonjour, 

Depuis 1 semaine Spotify ne détecte plus de connexion internet, je ne peux donc pas utiliser l'application ni faire de mise à jour.

Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/jwfsm0

J'ai essayé les conseils du support, changer de connexion, wifi, ethernet, 4G... rien a faire

Le seul moyen de pouvoir utiliser correctement Spotify est de désinstaller puis reinstaller le programme.

Que faire ? Est-ce un bug de la dernière MàJ ?

Merci de me repondre,

DUTARTRE Nicola

7 Replies

Hey @Niicola, thanks for writing.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. Don't worry, our customer support team could give you a hand with this in French. You can get in touch with them here.

They'll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Have an amazing day 🙂

Hi @JulianObsidian!

No problem I understand english. If you want I can explain my problem in english.

I'm sorry but your link doesnt work (screenshot here : http://prntscr.com/jxo68r)

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks ! 

🙂

Hey @Niicola.

Sorry to hear the link didn't work. I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to try it again.

About the connection issue you're having, let's make sure your antivirus and firewall have Spotify set as an exeption. Also, if you're behind a proxy, try manually entering the proxy details on Spotify under Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Proxy.

If nothing helps, try turning off your internet router for 30 seconds and back on to see if it helps.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hey @Alfredo, thanks for your reply!

Yes, Spotify is acepted on my fierwall and my antivirus (I use Kaspersky, is this antivirus block the application?)

I use any proxy.

I already try to turn on/off my router and this does not work...

Do you have another solution?

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Just to confirm, are you trying to access your Spotify account from a different country where it was created?

If that's the case, and you're using the Free service, try updating the country following these steps. In case Spotify isn't available in your current country, you'll be able to access the account again when you go back.

Keep us posted.

Hello,

No, I created my account in France and I still in France using ir.

All is avalable in my country, the web-player and the iPhone app works but not the application for Windows...

A solution?

Nicola

That's odd.

Let's make sure you're logging in to the correct Spotify account on the desktop. You might have multiple Spotify accounts, so this could be the cause.

I suggest following the suggestions on this support page to check for multiple accounts.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts