Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Austria wasn't available

Austria wasn't available

Dear Spotify Team, due to the fact, that I do not have a Credit Card I wanted to buy myself a Spotify E-Card for an 3 Month Subscription. I was asked which Country and Austria wasn't within these Countries. So I didn't thought that this would be important, if I want to use the Code in Austria.... I bought it and now there comes the sign: This Coupon isn't valueable in your country. So what should I do now? I'm not a rich person, and almost 30€ are lot of money for me as a student... Can you help me?

4 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Indeed. I have been using Spotify in Austria for a few weeks but now it's no longer working. I was told to change the country in my profile but putting Austria results in my being told that Spotify isn't available here.

Something new?

"...Sorry, Spotify is not available in your country..."

Just got an answer from the support - they fixed it and now I enjoy Premium again 🙂
Needed 1 week to wait but that's allright since the problem got fixed 🙂

I got no response to the inquiry, it's been more than a week now.

However I did manage to eventually change my location... and the system finally allowed Austria as a valid location too.

I was a bit surprised at all this, I thought Spotify could do better, but the musics playing and that's something I suppose.

ATB - Trav.

Suggested posts