Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Authorize account for my son

Authorize account for my son

Plan

Free

Country

Italy 

Device

iPhone 5s

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

My son is 13. How can I authorize his account? He downloads the app, but he can’t use it till I signe my ok...

3 Replies

Ciao @b77-ecm584_, thanks for writing!

I don't think the issue is related to your son's age. Have you created an account for him? If so, just log in using the correct credentials.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I put his right born date, while I was doing the registration , but the system tell me that he can’t use the application because he is too young...

That's odd, @b77-ecm584_

I see that Spotify's Termini e Condizioni allows him to create a Free account, or a paid subscription with your consent:

https://www.spotify.com/legal/end-user-agreement/

Anyway, if you prefer, just get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts