Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatically logged out, tried to sign in and got an invalid username and password error code

Automatically logged out, tried to sign in and got an invalid username and password error code

This also affected by sign in to Facebook.  I used the reset password link from spotify.com, the email came back with a different username than I usually use.  From here, I changed my password, signed back in to spotify with the username they now gave me and the new password.  My account came back up, but with no friends attached and spotify is now asking to reconnect with Facebook to update friends, which fails when I try to do this.  Strangely the ticker below shows the last tracks my friends did play.  I never had playlists, so I didn't lose any and anything in my inbox or on the starred list ARE still there.  Anyone else have something similar, I am afraid the Facebook friends update is going to jack some stuff up!

8 Replies

Same here!  What's going on?

Ditto... on top of that, I have been a Premium subscriber for several months and now when I look at my account details it shows that I am on the Free account and shows no payment details, I can't even view past receipts. What is happening?

It also sent me a auto-generated email as if I were a new user!?

Having the same issue, I am furious all my subscription history is gone, playlists to.

I just made a payment on the 21 Feb 2012, my account says my premium will expire on the 27 Feb 2012.

I also have the same issue.

On my windows pc all playlists are deleted and premium subscription is due to expire on the 27th.

On my linux pc everything is fine and my account is due to expire on the 23/03/12. both logged in using my facebook account and my android phone is fine.

This seems to be the same issue as another posted thread I replied to.

Gotta be something that happend with the servers on their end that borked everything for a ton of us.

My subscrition history is gone, as are my playlists.

I have tried logging in with my Spotify account and it seems to make no difference. I still can not see historical data.

Case raised, 278243

I would love to just get the friends feature back at this point and my account back to normal.  My friends and I share alot of track and I love seeing what they are listening to.  Spotify, can I please just get a hand with this!!

/bump

You guys (Spotify) are failing on service delivery big time, this is day 2 of this problem just for me nevermind everyone else...

My subscrition history is gone, as are my playlists.

I have tried logging in with my Spotify account and it seems to make no difference. I still can not see historical data.

Case raised, 278243

Suggested posts