Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatically unsubscribe of students promotion

Solved!

Automatically unsubscribe of students promotion

as it shown in my bank account transactions this month that spotify charged me 9.99 for this month. I don't know the reason why it automatically unsubscribe by itself. At the moment, i got back to check my account and linked account with uniday again.

What i can do with money that spotify charged me? I can't find any place that i can contact with spotify staff to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!
You have to renew your Student Discount subscription every year. Please cancel your subscription and renew it here.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!
You have to renew your Student Discount subscription every year. Please cancel your subscription and renew it here.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

I already done with this. But it seem not reasonable for user that they need to renew student discount subscription by themselves...

Do you know where can i contact to spotify team?

Hello!

In the Student Discount Terms and Conditions (which you automatically accept when you apply for the discount), there is a sentence about having to renew it every year. Reason: you can use the Student Discount only if you are a student, so it can't be a lifetime offer.

You can try contacting Spotify here, but I don't think they will be able to help you.

Have a great day!

Suggested posts