Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BASE.BE - Stopping collaboration

BASE.BE - Stopping collaboration

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Android 10

My Question or Issue

From 16th november, Spotify will stop collaboration with the mobile operator BASE (from KPN) in Belgium. My wife and I have a Premium account (each one). How is it possible to transfer ours accounts to a Family account?

4 Replies

Hey @yudansha63 ,

Thanks for reaching out. 

As soon as both of your accounts are downgraded to the Free plan, either one of you can start a Premium Family plan.

https://spotify.com/family

Members can be invited to a plan by following the instructions here.

You can also check out Premium Duo to save some money if you're not planning to invite any other people that might reside at the same address as you: https://www.spotify.com/duo.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Buddy, 

You need to Be Priumum Or Family 

- Ben 🙂 

In link with this ended collaboration with BASE, there is something I don't understand.

I paid my subscription for November (starting on 9th of each month). OK I knew that the collaboration was ending, but I thought that my account should stay on Premium until December. Why am I now on Free? (since today)

Isn't it supposed to run for the month I paid for?

I'm going to take a new subscription, of course, but what happened for this month's subscription???

Hey @Lothgil,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In this case we recommend reaching out to the Customer Support team of BASE here. All partner subscriptions are managed by the partner themselves and they'll be able to give you more info on you payments and billing cycles.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts