Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

*BIG PROBLEM* active subscription on an inaccessable account

*BIG PROBLEM* active subscription on an inaccessable account

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Huawei Honor 8x

Operating System

EMUI 10.0.0

My Question or Issue

(I have posted this same thing in the 'subscriptions' help section but it also fits in here too, just trying to increase the likelihood of this issue being seen.)

I have an active premium subscription on an account (not the account I'm writing this post on) and want to disable it. The next payment is in 2 days and I really need the money for other things. I'm logged into said account on my mobile so I have access to it but there's no way to disable premium on mobile. While I'm logged into said account on my phone, I don't actually remember the password and the email address I don't have access to. So I've tried to disable premium on the Spotify website but it requires you to login and I can't. To at least reset the password you need the email. The only details of the account I have are the payment method and the username. Why can't there just be a way to disable premium on mobile :(. All of the support links lead you to a page telling you to sign in or FAQ or telling me to come here or post on social media about my issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. 

1 Reply

Hey @PleazeHelpMe, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts