Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BILLED TWICE FOR MY SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO RESOLVE!

BILLED TWICE FOR MY SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO RESOLVE!

I've been billed twice for my Premium Subscription this Month after SPotify Failed to recognise that I had a Premium subscription. It just randomly decided one day that I had a free account.

Coincidnetally my Credit Cards had Expired but I forgot I had already given my Debit Card Details to keep my Acco
unt Open. To which I effectively signed up twice. How this can happen when I used the same e-mail Address and Facebook Account I'm not sure!!

I have already raised this issue twice on the Spotify contact form. But No one has bothered to resolve this.

All I got was an automated e-mail a couple of days later saying that I would get a response within 24 hours to which I got nothing except a few days later an e-mail to say that to say sorry I was getting two weeks free. Thats a bit of a Joke when I've paid twice for my monthly subscription. Its like a bit of a slap in the face really.

I've filed another query via the website, but I have heard nothing yet! not even an automated response acknowedging that I had filed a query but the reference is 299424 and there appears to be no number I can ring to speak to someone, so I have to basically shout about it on this forum

Can someone help me I just want this resolved!! I feel like slandering the company and telling everyone I know not to use them. This is not because I am a nasty person either but simply because I have very grounds to right now!

1 Reply

Hey!

I'm just having a look into this now. I'll send you an email shortly. Shouldn't take too long.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts