Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BORRAR MI CUENTA / DELETE MY ACCOUNT

BORRAR MI CUENTA / DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Quiero borrar mi cuenta de spotify free. Nadie me hace caso por email. Os odio, odio spotify.

I want to delete my account (spotify free). Nobody replies me by email. I hate you, i hate spotify.

11 Replies

Please use the online contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

If you don't hear anything back within 48 hours of replying to the automated email, give us a shout back here.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Nobody has contacted me since May 29th and I still have my account working. Ah, and I want to delete my spotify account and the community account too. I'm very angry. REALLY. ¬¬

Could you let us know the 8-digit case number from when you got in touch? We can get someone to find out what happened to it for you.

Peter

Thank you. This one is from the first email. 

# 01493572

I will get that case escalated for you now.

Peter

Hi Iyana,

I can confirm that your case is in queue and that someone will be back in touch soon 🙂
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi, I want to delete my account (spotify free) also. Nobody replies me by email.

@user-removed - Did you get an automated email reply when you opened your case? If so, make sure you have replied directly to that email and someone will be in touch as soon as they can.

Peter

I have tried  several times and nothing, I only receive the automatic email.

I want to delete my free account, I have received an automatical e-mail. But I need a real solution. Please.

Suggested posts