Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Banned from Facebook

Solved!

Banned from Facebook

Hello.

I was recently banned from Facebook - unfortunately my Spotify account was merged with my Facebook account so now I don't even have Spotify account. I've bought Premium account and now what? I've lost some $ and I can't listen to music from my playlists. Please help me ;-).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's best we do this over email. I'm sending one your way so our team can help out - please keep an eye on your inbox!

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

It's best we do this over email. I'm sending one your way so our team can help out - please keep an eye on your inbox!

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

I didn't get banned from Facebook, but my account was disabled because I was using a pseudonym (a generic one).  I am unable to log in to my facebook account and thus my Spotify account because the two were synced.  I created a new facebook account with my real name, and need help accessing my  Spotify account, which I'm paying 9.99/month for.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  My email is [Snip-Email-SuperUser]

@CPaz wrote:

I didn't get banned from Facebook, but my account was disabled because I was using a pseudonym (a generic one).  I am unable to log in to my facebook account and thus my Spotify account because the two were synced.  I created a new facebook account with my real name, and need help accessing my  Spotify account, which I'm paying 9.99/month for.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this since they will most likely need to move everything from one account to another for you. I have also removed your email address from your post, best to keep those details private!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts