Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Been Premium forever, suddenly not anymore?

Solved!

Been Premium forever, suddenly not anymore?

Hi all! This weekend I went to play music using my Spotify iPhone app and it wasn't letting me, giving me a "Only Premium users can do this, would you like to start a radio station?" Um, no. It's been 3 days and I'm going nuts! It's still working on my desktop, but now there are commercials?? I'm lost. 

Anyone have anything like this happen? Please help!

Heather

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@heatherbean616 wrote:

Hi all! This weekend I went to play music using my Spotify iPhone app and it wasn't letting me, giving me a "Only Premium users can do this, would you like to start a radio station?" Um, no. It's been 3 days and I'm going nuts! It's still working on my desktop, but now there are commercials?? I'm lost. 

Heather

Hi, is it possible that your most recent payment didn't go through? Please check your account page and see if it says you are premium or free 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us 😉

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

@heatherbean616 wrote:

Heather

Hi, is it possible that your most recent payment didn't go through? Please check your account page and see if it says you are premium or free 🙂

I AM AN IDIOT!

got a new debit card and totally forgot. Wow....haha, thanks! I'm back now! 

Marked as solution

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us 😉

Heather, I made a cup of tea in a mug I'd previously used for coffee earlier. We all have our moments. It was awful.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts