Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged. Don't have premium account.

Being charged. Don't have premium account.

I have two charges of $10.82 on my bank account. I don't even have a Premium subscription. I've been trying really hard to get a refund but I don't know what to do anymore. I gave the last 4 digits of my credit card number to the customer service guy and he said he couldn't find any account with it but that's the card being charged. This is so frustrating. I tried logging into Spotify with other email addresses I have and I notice something weird. When I log in with one of them the word "Upgrade" appears in the upper right corner (pictured below) but when I log in with another one the word does not appear. Could this have anything to do with it? Could it be some glitch in the system?

5 Replies

Hey @ErickRoman 🙂 

If you are definitely being charged on that card, then reply to the last email you have from customer service and just explain you are definitely being billed and your issue is not resolved. 

Did you pay via paypal on that card or was it a direct payment to Spotify? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I did not use Paypal. I used my debit card directly to sign up for the free trial. I will reply to customer service right away.

Hi,

The only account that I can find for you has not been charged this year.  Could you please tell me the case number of your current email thread?  I will contact you via that and help you with this problem.

Case #: 

Thank you, Calvin

I have sent a reply - I hope that the solution is acceptable.

Suggested posts