Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged for premium but stuck on free for the past 6 months

Being charged for premium but stuck on free for the past 6 months

I've been charged every month for my premium subscription that I had on my galaxy s4 and when I upgraded to my galaxy s6 I logged in to my account and now it's stuck on free when it should be premium. This has been going on for about 6 months now and it's extremely irritating being charged for something I can't use.
3 Replies

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I did contact via email it just told me the same thing to contact support via email or Twitter that's not really helpful. I wouldn't be writing on here if those options had worked.

Your initial post didn't say what you had or hadn't tried, so I was just offering some first steps. If you are having account issues, the only team that can handle that is the official Spotify Support Team. This is the "unofficial" help forum and is staffed mostly by other users just like you. 

I still recommend reaching out to them. If you sent in a case via email and have a case number, I can escalate to the moderators that lead the community here. That might help a little. 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts