Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged monthly even though I canceled a long time ago!

Being charged monthly even though I canceled a long time ago!

There's an account I have and I don't remember the password to it. I think the account name is "Chroz" but I didn't connect it to a facebook. I believe this account is being charged monthly even though I canceled my premium trial immediately after setting one up. I would first like help getting my account information back since I'm not getting any help via the contact form (no response to my email), and I would also like to be refunded. Please respond.

5 Replies

i'd rather lose bgs all night than be charged monthly for a service i dont even use rofl suddnely my grammar is bad!!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a lost account billing issue, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that cancelled and refunded for you if you haven't been using the service.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I found the account that was being charged and I'm posting under it now. I only wanted a trial subscription on this account and I believe I've been billed for a while on it now, even though I never use it. I'd like a refund.

Send that contact form, as Peter said 🙂

Unfortunately they're slow as **bleep**

Suggested posts